Moving from Jamaica to Canada can be an easy process if you choose the right International shipping company. Orandy’s years of experience in shipping from Jamaica to Canada has resulted in many satisfied clients.
Moving From Jamaica To Canada, First Steps:
Your move to Canada begins with the first contact, whether for a quote or an inspection. This is followed a series of events:
1. You are immediately assigned an informed, professional shipping consultant
2. The shipping inspection team is then mobilized and an inspection is scheduled in order to better assess your shipping needs
3. Your consultant will contact the relevant agencies and our international shipping partners so as to secure the best value for you, based on your needs. You will also receive a list of required documents which your consultant will assist you in completing.
4. Our transportation and packing teams will then be mobilized. These professionals will collect and transport your items to our facility where they will be wrapped and packed to international standards using international grade material to ensure optimal protection of your property.
Having Decided On Shipping From Jamaica To Canada You Will Need To Know This
Shipping household goods, personal effects and other items to Canada from Jamaica involves other processes not mentioned above. In addition to the completed agreements that Orandy requires, there are a number of ifs, buts, and therefore that depend on your individual situation and the requirements of the various agencies involved. The usual requirements are:
• Your letter of authorization
• State issued proof of identification (passport is preferred)
• Packing List
• Commercial Invoice
• Completed Shipping Entry (Jamaica Customs) Forms
• Completed RCC (Revenue Canada Customs) Forms. This forms documents your personal information and a list of items that you are taking with you, items being shipped and declaration of items to follow at a later date.
Some things to think about:
Be prepared for possible delays. Remember that any item that leaves from one state, country or territory to another, is subject to scrutiny, quarantine and other situations that can cause shipment delays, postponement or in rare cases, cancelation.
Carriers – shipping lines, may from time to time and without prior notice, change date, the vessel and/or the route that your shipment was scheduled to depart on.
You might be required to pay duties, taxes, levies, handling or other charges at the destination port.
So whatever the item/s you happen to be shipping from Jamaica to Canada our experienced, professional international shipping team can take care of all of this for you. All you need to do is contact us and we will get started with the process of getting your cargo shipped safe quickly and within budget to Canada